Polynomial is live on Optimism, a layer 2 on Ethereum. To interact and trade on Polynomial, you will need to setup your wallet and connect it to Optimism.
- 2.Scroll to the bottom and click on right "Add OP Network".
- 3.Metamask popup will open and show the network configuration for Optimism; clicking "Approve" you will configure your wallet's setting for Optimism.
- 4.Click on "Switch network" to start using Optimism Chain.
Alternatively, you can add Optimism manually in MetaMask's network settings:
- Network Name: Optimism
- RPC URL: https://mainnet.optimism.io/
- Chain ID: 10
- Currency Symbol: ETH
- Block Explorer URL: https://optimistic.etherscan.io/
To trade you will need ETH for gas fees and the stablecoin sUSD as a collateral. For a more detailed process check the page "Trading Guide".